Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looks like they are at it again.[Numberz vs Combat Wombat]

After a long time away and not playing I have asked Combat Wombat if he would have a game of CM x 1 and he said....

To which I respond :

Sent off the game awhile ago and it looks like Combat Wombat is having issues with wild life again, thus he has not returned the game.

man .. what where ?!.. the Big Man from the North emerges our from his grotto and gets back into the battle mood .. Ok I am here .. Good to see you are looking after yourself mate.. ?! . even getting a personal trainer to keep fit eh ??

After a long time away and not playing I have asked Combat Wombat if he would have a game of CM x 1 and he said....

To which I respond :

well well.... so the sweaty glove of challenge has been licked and somehow removed from the pasty soft fingered girly hand of Numberz to be thrown down at the feet of Combat Wombat ??! well, we know how this will play out.... don't we fellas ??!

OK looks like I am getting a lot of emails but no turns from CW. I think he is afraid so here is some advice to over come your fears slacker.

OK looks like I am getting a lot of emails but no turns from CW. I think he is afraid so here is some advice to over come your fears slacker.

hey there you Northern Rock banging dribble collector .. I'd love to climb on a very high ladder and piddle on your gaming skills from a great height, but I think when mashing away at your keyboard you sent the wrong file ... ??

I am still waiting and I guess it will be a bit since it's sheep humping time in the out back. Let me know when your back from your weekend of sheep romping.

Ok , you yellow snow eater. I'm on it but I know you aren't in too much of a rush as we well know what you get up there in the North to keep warm ... ?!

OK, now I know your out about taking video of sexually obscure things to get your jollies and your not placing your troops for battle...I knew that some of those down under are a little depraved but this is over the top you sick reprobate.

I know you know I am a big man and from what I have seen of your size I would sum it up to be slight. and if we ever met and got into a little tiff, it would look like this match between Big Show and Chris Jericho. I would toss you around like wet laundry.

Between all of this, is there any actual CM gaming going on? :eek:

Seeing you brought it up...There is on my part, I designed this battle along time ago and have forgot most of it...I set up and sent it to him, but a last he his dragging his arse around humping sheep etc. and has failed to provide a return file as of yet. That being said if this is our prelude to battle...I can't wait for the battle.:singer:

Seeing you brought it up...There is on my part, I designed this battle along time ago and have forgot most of it...I set up and sent it to him, but a last he his dragging his arse around humping sheep etc. and has failed to provide a return file as of yet. That being said if this is our prelude to battle...I can't wait for the battle.:singer:

So this is basically extended 'foreplay"? ;)

Back