May Screenshot Competition.

I think von Reich is a good contender for this month's winner... :)

Okay, here are my two entries:

exodus.jpg

This one's titled 'The Exodus' and sees my lance and me defending the civil population of a Kentares city against House Steiner forces about to commit an atrocity.

finalbattle.jpg

I call this 'The Final Battle' - my lance is advancing on the Duke's Palace to end House Steiner's opression on Kentares once and for all...

Deamn YouTube users using copyrighted music! I can't even watch that thing...

Sorry -- didn't realise that would be a problem.

I don't really mind actually - in germany, there are MANY limitations for such things, especially on eBAy and YouTube nowadays. Most of the time I can't even watch authentic WW2 footage because it was deemed 'right-wing radical propaganda material' or something by the German government (and/or appropriate authorities).

I don't really mind actually - in germany, there are MANY limitations for such things, especially on eBAy and YouTube nowadays. Most of the time I can't even watch authentic WW2 footage because it was deemed 'right-wing radical propaganda material' or something by the German government (and/or appropriate authorities).
Censorship has worked so well before.

Ahhh! The MadCat and Atlas. Brings back some memories when my cousin and I played the tabletop game. Hours of fun. 2 things for you mechwarrior lovers:
1. If you have "Crysis" there is a group that created a pretty good mod called "MechWarrior Living Legends" ---- definitely worth a look. I played it and it is pretty good.
2. If you have played the tabletop game check out the java based game "Megamek". I dl'd but never got a chance to play. Looks fun if you ever played the tabletop. I even believe there are groups out there running a campaign for this called "MekWars".

Oh, nice! :photo: The old girl takes another prize, CMBO forever :rockon:

Good that I already have a good shot for the next competition...

Back
Top Bottom