Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

METRO 2033

V

Von Reich

GREAT game! Excellent concepts. Spooky atmosphere, great story, excellent action, excellent graphics!

Make every bullet count because they are hard to come by. I HIGHLY recommend this game.

[video=youtube;Xc2hhef-Nzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2hhef-Nzo[/video]

Sadly, WAY too short. And a few parts which are ultra-tough. All in all, a very cool game, I agree.

Absolutely amazing game! One of the few games that actually is scary and has a good atmosphere. I also like the look of the weapons in this game, they all look like they have been build using whatever scrap was available at the moment.
I also would engourage everyone here to read the book this game was based on; Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

I heard the Hollywood already bought rights for shooting the movie based on this book. I even seen the "Metro 2033" poster in one of episodes of "the Big Bang Theory" on a wall of their comic book store :)

I'm reading the book right now... :) And I like it. Nothing special, but it holds me...

That's great! :) But I won't sign. Just checked the system reqs for the game. No way It could work on my machine... Oh, well, I'll stick to the books. I think there is a one more book: Metro 2034. Anyone read that?

Sadly too short and some parts were ULTRA tough. And I'd have liked to be able to explore more than just those few stations... a more open approach (like e.g. Fallout) would have been great.

That's great! :) But I won't sign. Just checked the system reqs for the game. No way It could work on my machine... Oh, well, I'll stick to the books. I think there is a one more book: Metro 2034. Anyone read that?
I have. If you liked 2033 than I definitely recommend you to read 2034 as well.

Well, looks like an amazing game! Didn't realize there was a book!

Damn you people! Now I've gone ahead and bought it off steam.:beguiled:

Back