Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] The Equalizer 3 Netflix (and others)

I think maybe the reason I like Denzel Washington as much as I do is that whenever he is on screen he has that half smile thing goin' that suggests he
knows stuff that everyone else around him does not. Of course it also usually turns out that he actually does so there's that. That and he has this way of
under playing everything so all is nice and calm until...it's not.
And he's really aged well too. Does he look 69 yrs old to you?
I'm half way through this and there is no plot suspense. The entire audience knows full well by now what's going to happen and that's fine. I really want
to see him do exactly what is expected. Pretty much the reason I started this in the first place.
So here's a 3 minute taste.
A certain amount of time is spent developing the story so don't be disappointed if there is not as much action as you might expect from watching the trailer.
There is enough.
-----

Just as you say, I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and it's worth it. Filmed in Italy (how beautiful that place is) and suggests that it is Denzel's last.:cry:

Denzel's Last, lol.

How many times has Elton John performed his "last concert"? Rolling Stones? KISS?

Denzel Washington will continue to work, don't worry.

D.

Back