Napoleonic Battles-Campaign Leipzig

Yo 7th!
Got the game and started it up, promptly put it away and it hasn't seen the light of day since. I dislike the colors they used for the bases immensely, as they distract from the atmosphere of the game and Im too old to play without the bases. I don't have any problem with the ACW series of his, but the colors of the bases are much more subtle.

Thanks for the offer though.

Jody

Facman
First I have to ask if you have installed the most recent patch,I think its 1.03. Included in that patch is a set of improved tiles for the 3d map with bases that are I believe are more subdued then the previous version....more of a pastel color. The same holds true if you are using division colors. I never liked the base colors in Waterloo especially when using division colors but my complaints were the only ones I ever heard of. My solution for the division colors was to not use them and use the highlight organization button instead. I will check around to see what I can find.

I just picked up Tiller's Liepzig game. Graphics are old school. Can't tell which way the units face. The NWC site, looks interesting. Do you guys recommend joining it?

Hi 7th cal, Im looking for a realistic and detailed napoleonic pc war game. With historical units, historical OOB. In your opinion, I can stop to looking out and stop in this one as a cream de la cream of Napoleonic wargames?

Hi 7th cal, Im looking for a realistic and detailed napoleonic pc war game. With historical units, historical OOB. In your opinion, I can stop to looking out and stop in this one as a cream de la cream of Napoleonic wargames?

I don't know much about this game yet but have been looking at it since about 2 days ago. It looks promising so it may be something you are looking for. It is called "March of Eagles" is is focussed soley on warefare in the Napoleonic history.

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/march-of-the-eagles#about_game-tab

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom