Need help with Patch v1.11

oh well, I can't believe myself ... I said "I was lucky" in my last post .... oh heck, how could I be lucky with BFC? ...

Nort - is that with any file or just the one specific file....
The game works fine. It is just the three files that Cargol sent for our pending games.

I sent him the old files for my last turn, using v1.10. He is going to try to run them through the conversion process again. If that does not work, we may have to restart our games.

I was able to patch but the turn hangs up at the last second. With BFC, the thought of patching wears me down. I'll throw in the towel and surrender and wait for a chance at a new battle.

The game works fine. It is just the three files that Cargol sent for our pending games.

I sent him the old files for my last turn, using v1.10. He is going to try to run them through the conversion process again. If that does not work, we may have to restart our games.
Nort: I managed to reinstall everything to 1.10, opened an old PBEM file and saved in command phase, and then switched to 1.11, opened that saved file, and clicked the red button, ----- and then sent to Cargol :) Hopefully this time, it will work.

I will update you guys with our progress. If this works, probably you can follow the same procedure, buddy.

One side effect of the patch is that my Commonwealth module is no longer there. Sheit! Now I will have to do that reinstall ordeal again. Good thing I have Panzer Commander to play.

Back
Top Bottom