Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Narrative Campaign style game...

Which Theatre?

• CMBN

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • CMFB

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • CMRT

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • CMFI

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Im thinking of setting up a new narrative campaign style game.

The scale will be small with each member joining in having around about a company sized section to lead.

It will be you guys against me.

There will be no hard and fast rules and its more about making it immersive.

I haven't decided on a version yet... so what would you guys like?

Im in... I picked CMFB simply because it's the latest CM. I really don't have a preference either way. Probably should be more up to you since your providing the backbone story of it all. Good idea, looking forward to what comes of this!

One question, this fiction or non-fiction? Im guessing non since will give you more freedom with character and story. On the flipside there's lots of diary type books out there that could be told through CM battles. Although in this case, results may not be the same as was in real life. But fun none the less.

Im in... I picked CMFB simply because it's the latest CM. I really don't have a preference either way. Probably should be more up to you since your providing the backbone story of it all. Good idea, looking forward to what comes of this!
<snipped>
My feelings as well. I selected CMBN because I think it offers you more AXIS options than CMFI or CMFB and I don't own CMRT but it's your call as munificent host. Count me in.

Sounds great - wish I had time to participate.

Some time last year I was working on a similar idea of a narrative campaign similar to my Cross Of Iron CMRT campaign using CMBN covering the fictional adventures of a company-sized armored cavalry task force from Cobra break out across France all the way to the German frontier and possibly the Bulge.

I guess Sicily campaign following a British unit could be fun and different.

Can't play but would,love to be a spectator/fly on the wall to see how this develops.

I would be completely down to try this as well. Although I have never done this type of "narrative campaign" style type of thing with pbem before, it sounds right up my alley. I also love those company sized battles. Thanks Shane! (Oh and yeah CMFI for me as well because of that variety)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back