New Scenario - FGM H2H - Boots in Normandy #1

Ok this is a battle between the German 709th Infantry Division garrison at Saint Mere Eglise and the paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division. It is an all infantry affair.

This scenario is meant to replicate the events that occurred in the early hours of D-Day over Northern France.

The overall map.... took me fricking near on 2 days to get it done!

CMNormandy2011-06-0100-19-19-99.jpg

And here is a view of the main street in Saint Mere Eglise.

CMNormandy2011-06-0100-20-35-43.jpg

Im looking for it to be playtested and for ongoing feedback in the forum of an AAR or such like to be put up. Id be eternally grateful if any of you guys could oblige.

The scenario is here for download.... remember it is strictly H2H. :)

Attachments

• FGM-H2H - Boots in Normandy #1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
am downloading and trembling in abject trepidation at the many peoples in this forum place who will beat me on this...alot

did a few turns vs the AI

map plays nice and fast, no lag. I won't give it away for the Allies but I was at first suprised and then felt silly. It looks to be alot of fun for PBEM and for folks who just want an hour long romp vs the AI.
Nice design IMHO. I'm a bit of a scenario whore and used to play many many of them back in the day. I still tremble from some of the Rune Scenarios and some of the Peng related ones too like "Crodaburg"

*shudders*

I'm up for it, somebody choose their side and send me the first file..:)
pooroldspike (at) aol (dot) com

"Learn to reverence night and to put away the vulgar fear of it.."- Henry Beston

Thanks Bootie for the Scenario.

:RpS_love:
Lighthorse

I may have already played him many years ago if its the same guy. Is there any chance of there being more than one Mister Colonel in the gaming community? :redface:

Hey Bootie as a matter of interest do the paras start scattered in exactly the same places every game, or are they randomly placed differently each new game?

Back
Top Bottom