Newbie Looking for PBEM

O

owen

I have dropbox and H2H or can do email. Looking for some small - medium sized engagements. Will play either side but are more accustomed to Allied, don't have the CW module as of yet.

Look forward to (getting destroyed) playing you!

Owen

I'm game. Do you want to pick the scenario and side? My email address for dropbox set up is jsefchick at Yahoo.com. Are you on the Combat Mission Ladder?

My only rule is a half way good looking map. I hate plain looking maps.

Ugh H2H seems to be bugged? I get an error when I try and setup the install. I'll send you manually.

Nevermind, I guess H2H doesn't start working until you send your first password ema file?

About the ladder. You can only join the ladder once you have a completed game to report.

Play fair and have fun guys.

Thanks DG.

Copper, did I send the correct file? Been a while since I've played a PBEM.

Oof things are going poorly. I think I've learned some good stuff though. What would you have done in my position regarding the guys on the forested hill? I figured that they were in far enough to prevent your tank from doing much damage and they could just exchange potshots with your guys on your forested hill. Until this turn when suddenly half my squads are casualties and everyone's retreating.

I sometimes get very aggressive in meeting battles. I eyeball the key areas and rush units there.

Hey Copper, if you're not bored of beating me up yet I'd gladly play another.

I have dropbox and H2H or can do email. Looking for some small - medium sized engagements. Will play either side but are more accustomed to Allied, don't have the CW module as of yet.

Look forward to (getting destroyed) playing you!

Owen
Hahaha! Shot me a file and we will start again..or do you want me to set it up?

Hopefully one of these I will present some sort of challenge :)

One More To Go in the Sie Kommen pack looks pretty interesting, I'd be up for that or if you aren't interested anything more meeting engagement than attack / defend.

Hopefully one of these I will present some sort of challenge :)

One More To Go in the Sie Kommen pack looks pretty interesting, I'd be up for that or if you aren't interested anything more meeting engagement than attack / defend.

File posted in drop box...good luck!

Good luck and have fun Copper. Also, should we report our games to the ladder? I'm not entirely clear the prerequisites for entering; but would not mind starting with my various losses :(

Any objection to me attempting to make an AAR for this?

Copper,

In Spain on hols until end of week. Will PM you 'pon my return. Not on ladder as yet as have not played a game yet!! I envisage 'nil points' for a while as I am new to the game!

Copper,

In Spain on hols until end of week. Will PM you 'pon my return. Not on ladder as yet as have not played a game yet!! I envisage 'nil points' for a while as I am new to the game!

No problem, I'll set up a dropbox for you to use.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom