Newbie Looking for PBEM

Good luck and have fun Copper. Also, should we report our games to the ladder? I'm not entirely clear the prerequisites for entering; but would not mind starting with my various losses :(

Any objection to me attempting to make an AAR for this?
Owen,

I'll post the results on the ladder. If you like to do an AAR you are welcome to post it. I don't really have the time to file one myself. I'm putting in alot of hours in at work all this month. I have just enough time to spend some time with my family and hammer out some turns before bed.

Basically let me know when you guys wish to post a result and I will add your names to the ladder. To log in to the ladder its simply a matter of logging in with the same details you use to log on to the FGM then you can post up the result.

Basically let me know when you guys wish to post a result and I will add your names to the ladder. To log in to the ladder its simply a matter of logging in with the same details you use to log on to the FGM then you can post up the result.
Bootie,

Thanks..first recorded battle is over. Copper beat Owen. He had me in a bad spot early but I was able to pull out a nice victory.

Thanks Bootie.

Yeah Copper, I was thinking it would be interesting to show what I was thinking at points during the game, wasn't expecting you to have to do one as well :)

Also, thanks for saying I had you in a tough spot! I felt like I was holding you off well until I lost all my anti-armor and then your halftrack platoon showed up...

The end game stats told a completely different story though :(

No problem, I'll set up a dropbox for you to use.

Joe
Joe,

Back from Spain and ready for PBEM though be gentle with me!! I have dropbox but cannot for the life of me find H2hh available for download for the MAC.....anyway I'd rather start with a smallish game but don't mind QB or scenario...just want to learn how to play properly. You set one up?

Regards

Scottie

Nozzles,

Please resend the last turn. For some reason its crashing the game. Also I now realize the scenario is not very small at all. If you want to play another one thats good with me. I'll set up something else. Let me know.

Copper

Hey Nozzles,

No rush ( I have several other games going ) but I haven't seen a response from you yet. Just wanted to make sure you got my first turn.

Owen,

I'm a bit lost here. I was waiting for you...I had sent file no 2 but nothing seen.....also nothing after the resend....Please resend latest and i'll restart H2hh...

Regards

Also....can you clear dropbox of all apart from your last turn. I guess in the confusion something got lost!

Nozzles,

Ok, I'll reload the turn when I get home from work today.

Thanks,

Copper

Back
Top Bottom