Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Konrad - Round 4 General Thread

Please make sure you are inviting me to your Dropboxes, since I have to put in the first file!
tfdunganjr@gmail.com

Currently, I only have one for Drifter Man vs. Bleskaceq, and the old (renamed) DB for Chap vs. MMM.
Sent! I don't believe I have @Guardsman's email. Guardsman, if you could drop it in this thread or just DM it to me I'd appreciate it! (alternatively @OnePingOnly, if you have it on hand and just want to add him to the shared list for the folder)

do i set up the battle... whrere do i find the correct settings

Everyone should be set. I can see 6 DBs, and have put a 001 file into each of them.
Generally, the turn (001) should be for the Soviet player to start. I believe that Dorog (Pilis Track) is the only exception.

Let me know if anything doesn't look right.

Last edited:
For the Meeting Engagement battles, please remember that the only pre-planned artillery should be SMOKE.
If you have mistakenly pre-planned HE, you need to stop the missions.
I will be assessing the impact and imposing penalties accordingly, including restarts if the impact was substantial.
@Monty's Mighty Moustache @dkchapuis @Brille @jackal @Drifter Man @Bleskaceq

For the Meeting Engagement battles, please remember that the only pre-planned artillery should be SMOKE.
If you have mistakenly pre-planned HE, you need to stop the missions.
I will be assessing the impact and imposing penalties accordingly, including restarts if the impact was substantial.
@Monty's Mighty Moustache @dkchapuis @Brille @jackal @Drifter Man @Bleskaceq

If you somehow mean the battle with Jackal and me: Note that the mortar fire is directed from the mortar itself. So there was no preplanning involved.
Actually the unit only fired after it had moved and then deployed.

If you somehow mean the battle with Jackal and me: Note that the mortar fire is directed from the mortar itself. So there was no preplanning involved.
Actually the unit only fired after it had moved and then deployed.
All good. Everyone’s battles check out. Thank you for your conformance to the whims of the Overlord.

Back