Opinions wanted on "Meta-Campaign"

Oh gods, the evolutions form Onion Wars! (CMBO) to Onion Wars II, the big proxy battle of Finns vs Romanians, to the final incarnation..I believe Concord from the BFC forums can give you the archives.

Hm, that really looks and reads very interesting. I would like to get more information on this.

Oh gods, the evolutions form Onion Wars! (CMBO) to Onion Wars II, the big proxy battle of Finns vs Romanians, to the final incarnation..I believe Concord from the BFC forums can give you the archives.

Concord might have them alright, he's a cool guy.

Cool ... what did the figures on the 3D-ish map represent?

They were platoons, we had to do our own intel maps. . That was a section of the front I fought on for the entire campaign.

Where the battles fought as QB's on AI generated maps?

Did the war come to a conclusion?

Battles where fought on especially made maps, each sector had a map if it's own.

The campaign ended when the 'pink' capital was captured. If you check out the campaign map above you'll see pink areas controlled by the Soviets and the green controlled by the Germans. Orange sectors where contested.
The Soviet capital is in sector 124, which was captured a turn or two after the campaign map as seen above.

And the blue sectors? Was this some kind of a neutral nation?

A Neutral sate, which didn't come into play in the end. There's another map given the generic terrain of each sector, you can catch a glimpse of it in my other screenie.

Interesting ... I was thinking of adding generic terrain types to the RISK Campaign regions ... arid, forest, mountainous, farmland etc ... also some resources like oil regions.

Back
Top Bottom