Patch 1.11 is out! (READ HOW TO UPDATE)

Interesting. Oh well, I guess I can't even get this current copy run properly, I would worry less about a second copy now... :)

Ok so I have a couple of questions :

1. Should one save when the replay phase has finished in other words 0 (zero) seconds has been reached; or
2. Should one enter the command phase before saving; and
3. If you are playing for example turn 40 should you save it as turn 40 or as 41 (being the outgoing turn)

Hi guys I'm back to the fight, please my current games are with 2.0 version Need I update before play?

So to clarify you upgrade in the command phase then send your upgraded file to your opponent.

They then receive an upgraded file, which I presume they can open as they are still 1.10, then they watch the replay and upgrade themselves in the command phase?

So to clarify you upgrade in the command phase then send your upgraded file to your opponent.

They then receive an upgraded file, which I presume they can open as they are still 1.10, then they watch the replay and upgrade themselves in the command phase?

Yes, this is how the upgrade process should work.

But the better and easier solution is to have several versions of CMBN installed on your computer (vers. 1.10 , 1.11 , 2.0 etc.) and just play the game to the end
in it's "original" version (the version in which it was started). The licenses are only "per computer / hardrive) and not "per installation". So if you just press the "setup.exe" of your CMBN, it will
install a second copy on your PC without asking for anothe license. (But choose a new directory, of course, e.g. "Programmes(86)/Combat Mission old version 1-10/ " - something like that.

...and don't forget to maintain your antivirus programme in regard to the second (or new) installation of CM. ;)

Back
Top Bottom