Quick battle problems

Great! OK, file returned - hopefully it works.

By the way just for your information - I do not use H2H helper, so I can't read or reply to your chat messages.

Good hunting and have fun! :)

Well, I'd say the game seems to be a meeting engagement - so the setup zones don't play a role and therefore cannot be the source for the freezing bug.

What version are you running?

Did you patch your game to 1.11 before upgrading to 2.0 ?

Do you have the module CWForces installed ?

Take a look at the Attachment, on turn 6 which it should be, I did the moves hit the red button, the blue line started to move and then froze, came out of it and did the moves again and the same thing happened.

Funny things are happening here since the game upgraded to 2, I have tried doing a QB which you get as far as choosing forces send it back and 0n No2 the game just won't open,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, I'd say the game seems to be a meeting engagement - so the setup zones don't play a role and therefore cannot be the source for the freezing bug.

Of course, silly me.

What version are you running?

v2.0

Did you patch your game to 1.11 before upgrading to 2.0 ?

Yes I did indeed.

Do you have the module CWForces installed ?

No, will be getting it later in the week.

Hi Nat, this could be the source of our problems - but I'm no expert.

As far as I know (or understood) the patches 1.01 and 1.10 were meant that players who don't have CW Forces can still do PBEM games with people who are running CMBN + CW Forces.

By installing CW Forces your version will be upgraded to 1.10 "automatically".

When you are on version 1.10 , you need to install patch 1.11 (important!) and then Upgrade 2.0 .

Maybe a PBEM game between CMBN in version 2.0 WITHOUT CW Forces doesn't work with the CMBN + CWForces 2.0 version...?

I have no further idea... :(

Hedgehog : Ted, I see is that the blue and yellow "shield symbol" (like it is on your CM Afrika Korps shortcut) is missing on your CMBN shortcut.

As far as I know, under Windows 7 every game (programme) should be executed by "run as administrator".

But that's all I know. I can't say anything about the "crash dump" error message. Sorry. :(

Maybe the incredible Fredrocker knows more...?

Yes I got in Touch with Battlefront this is the reply I got back, they do admit there is a problem

Hi Ted,

Yes, we're aware of some problems with playing CMBN 2.0 via PBEM. We are working on a patch right now to address this problem. I do NOT know the release date of this patch, but it shouldn't take near as long as some previous patches have to release.
===
Check out our Knowledge Base at

Back
Top Bottom