Screenshots of the Month for June/July

Status
Not open for further replies.
More supporting evidence of my previous observation about the power of that 9mm pistol. Awesome video!

Shorker's Stugs catch my Shermans in the open.

CM+Normandy+2012-07-15+15-36-33-94.bmp

Not sure if this counts ... from a Domination Normandy battle vs SgtMedrow:

Some of the craziest fighting CMBN I've ever experienced ... SgtMedrow lays down a dense smokescreen ... which covers my PAK and MG position ... suddenly it's GI's swarming everywhere, all hell breaks lose, dead and wounded everywhere.
Note at end, Pvt Alt, sole surviving member of the PAK crew is so pissed off, he empties hi pistol magazine into some American wounded ... ugly scenes indeed. War is hell.

OMG. This scene is mad.:cool:

Gr
Not sure if this counts ... from a Domination Normandy battle vs SgtMedrow:

Some of the craziest fighting CMBN I've ever experienced ... SgtMedrow lays down a dense smokescreen ... which covers my PAK and MG position ... suddenly it's GI's swarming everywhere, all hell breaks lose, dead and wounded everywhere.
Note at end, Pvt Alt, sole surviving member of the PAK crew is so pissed off, he empties hi pistol magazine into some American wounded ... ugly scenes indeed. War is hell.

Gruesome.....

And the Winner is rctravis for his excellent screenshot of two tanks battling for a gold medal in fencing... :)

You ribbon is forthcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom