Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

some of my models

W

Wilhelm Mohnke

Been modelling for 6 years now and I love it, its one of my biggest passions, hope you guys like my work!

pic001.jpg

pixxxxxx3.jpg

pic003.jpg

Stalingrad1.jpg

Stalingrad2.jpg

Stalingrad3.jpg

dio5.jpg

dio4.jpg

Berlin1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

tiger7.jpg

tiger5.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

e4.jpg

g8.jpg

g4.jpg

ss3.jpg

stug5.jpg

stug3.jpg

stug2-1.jpg

stug1-1.jpg

Wow, that is some great work. I hope you consider joining our upcoming group build.

Keep the pictures coming!!!!

Great stuff indeed, I love looking at builds of this quality and trying to guess how the modeller achieved the effects. The bullet holes and tail damage on the 109 a highlight for me. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice!

What scale is the Me109? Also, some of the later builds look like they might be 1/48 or even 1/72 in one instance....or are they all 1/35?

Excuse the french, but thats f****** amazing!
A vey impressed Breaklight

Hats off my brother...great work. Your figures are amazing, love the tri-color trousers on the tank commander. Excellent work with the resin water fro the Bf-109 (E)(?)...

Im really glad you guys liked it, about the scales:

stug and ktiger are 1/72
tiger, maultier and vignettes 1/35
winter ss schutze 1/16
the emil, 1/48

Im no expert but if anyone is interested in this subject I will be more than happy to share any tips or just talk bout modelling.

I have some wips will post them in another thread.

I would love to be part of a group build! I will start modelling again next month, cant do it right now because Im moving to a new house. it suxs.

Love to see there are some great modelleres in here!

cheers all

i know what you mean about moving, I just did a move this summer..but I got a whole garage for a workshop now!!!

i know what you mean about moving, I just did a move this summer..but I got a whole garage for a workshop now!!!

Just completed a move myself and finally have a dedicated hobby room. It sure is nice not having to work on the dining room table anymore!

Im really glad you guys liked it, about the scales:

stug and ktiger are 1/72
tiger, maultier and vignettes 1/35
winter ss schutze 1/16
the emil, 1/48

Im no expert but if anyone is interested in this subject I will be more than happy to share any tips or just talk bout modelling.

I have some wips will post them in another thread.

I would love to be part of a group build! I will start modelling again next month, cant do it right now because Im moving to a new house. it suxs.

Love to see there are some great modelleres in here!

cheers all

Excellent work, would love to here some of your tips and tricks of the trade.

Back