Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Strange Stuff

[RHM] Space Version
-----
PWgM6Rxl.jpg

Good post.

I saw the top "tree" house on imgur.
I Google searched the image and came up with alot of images but no where it's at.
I'm beginning to think its CGI.

Searching for the bottom one I found this comment from a Linda Rawson
"It’s an Artificial image by Hassan Ragab …he does some beautiful work…Google him"
So I did. :)
Very cool stuff (y)

Reactions: mTk
Looks like a nice destination to bring your boat for awhile.

A friend is moving to California for business purposes and we were just discussing how Mexico will be their new Caribbean.
Exciting new adventures. :cool:

Last edited:
We're doing redheads again???
HAO5aNG.jpg

Looks like a nice destination to bring your boat for awhile.

A friend is moving to California for business purposes and we were just discussing how Mexico will be there new Caribbean.
Exciting new adventures. :cool:
For those of us with less refined tastes, there's always Party Cove...
1H49Gfs.png

AsZumu6.png

rxza9FD.png

Fa2P5ni.png

"These epic cave bridges aren’t from some fantastic movie set – they’re part of a real limestone cave. The Baatara Gorge Waterfall,
or “Three Bridge Chasm,” in Tannourine, Lebanon was carved out of ancient limestone over millions of years by winter meltwater.
The waterfall, which is fed by meltwater from Mount Lebanon, falls 250 meters into the chasm’s depths past 160-million-year-old
limestone from the Jurassic period. Experiments carried out with flourescent dye in 1988 indicated that the water from the chasm
emerges from underground at a spring in the nearby town of Mgharet al-Ghaouaghir..." -BoredPanda
-----
mC9PGX2h.jpg

Back