Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe

@Rico Currently playing multiplayer on two games on Beta versions 1.01.04... bad news is cannot download version 1.02. as games cannot transfer to the new version.
Finding it a fun game so far... AI good, but multiplayer a lot of fun. Will have to wait a few weeks until we can get to that challenge (Rico).
Will have a look at trying to run two versions of the game over the weekend.
@Nathangun , as above fun game so far. (You really need a person like Bootie to write a review!) If you liked Commander... your enjoy this.

@Rico Currently playing multiplayer on two games on Beta versions 1.01.04... bad news is cannot download version 1.02. as games cannot transfer to the new version.
Finding it a fun game so far... AI good, but multiplayer a lot of fun. Will have to wait a few weeks until we can get to that challenge (Rico).
Will have a look at trying to run two versions of the game over the weekend.
@Nathangun , as above fun game so far. (You really need a person like Bootie to write a review!) If you liked Commander... your enjoy this.

Yes, it's like a more detailed, slightly more fiddly version of the Commander games -- looking forward to a PBEM -- (probably will have to tick over at a sedate pace as I have a LOT of work over next few months) -- have downloaded and installed -- Matrix account works -- so basically ready to roll -- @Nathangun -- if you liked the Commander Game , you'll probably like this one.

Breezing through PBEM turns vs @Nelson1812 -- I am playing Axis: France finally surrendered, BEF destroyed -- but his Royal and French Navy went at me hard and my Kriegsmarine and Italian navies are now a bit tattered ...

No we regroup and are at a bit of a "what now?" phase ...

This game plays as smoothly as the Commander games ... opponent turn replays are just a bit on the quick side (an optional additional replay viewing would be a good added feature)

@Alpha Zwo
Just posted on their beta forum, and to let you know I am enjoying our game...
"Just back from holiday.
Tried to continue my game, was instructed to upgrade on server to version 1.03.01, from 1.01.04.
Can now locate game on server, but cannot play. Error message appears. (Error 02).
Anybody have advice on how to proceed... We been battling this game for about a month, and would like to carry on!"

Do I need both updates, v1.02 and v1.03 or can I simply take the latest one?

I don't see that in my installation. I see a 'v1.03' (not clickable) now that I downloaded the corresponding file and installed it. My question is whether I only got the 1.03 changes or not.

The menu I refer to is the one where you select "Play game", beneath that is a box "check for updates" ...
On the main menu the note in the right bottom corner (1.03) is the current version you are using.
Hope that helps.
There's no button labeled 'Play Game' in my game. I just get the main menu with the various options*.

Single Player
Hotseat
PBEM++ Online (weird name?)
Load Single Player
Load Hotseat
Settings
Quit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back