Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Greatest Ladder Challenge Ever Offered

I guess he is taking some quick courses at the local tank school. :p :ROFLMAO:

I don't normally do this, but, because you are special, I'll make an exception. I will take on both yourself and @holoween, with the parameters I have laid out in this very thread, starting early next month. Get ready for some skoolin, son, because class is about to commence! ;-)

Tell you what, little buddy, because of the holiday season, let's set the date forward to early January. Then I'll put you through my extra special "tank skool". ;-)
I send you a pm earlier with a suggested setup. If it works for you just send me a reply and youll get the file and can send it whenever youre ready.

I don't normally do this, but, because you are special, I'll make an exception. I will take on both yourself and @holoween, with the parameters I have laid out in this very thread, starting early next month. Get ready for some skoolin, son, because class is about to commence! ;-)
Good, seeing that you've got your first challenge laid out I'll take my time on the paradoxical setup. PM'ed some details earlier today.

In honour of the greatest challenge ever I have decided for the battle to have to be a large attack (after all, 'medium probe' doesn't really sound like a proper battle honoring the greatest challenge ever does it (and yes I refrained...)) while we will be enjoying some loose rarity so I can get out the big guns, as you deserve some good calibre salute shots when the dust settles on your dead skoolaid kidz poor excuse for pixeltruppen.
:giggle:

In honour of the greatest challenge ever I have decided for the battle to have to be a large attack (after all, 'medium probe' doesn't really sound like a proper battle honoring the greatest challenge ever does it (and yes I refrained...)) while we will be enjoying some loose rarity so I can get out the big guns, as you deserve some good calibre salute shots when the dust settles on your dead skoolaid kidz poor excuse for pixeltruppen.

So, it's a Large Attack, is it? Well then, I best prepare myself!

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Back