The Scenario Depot III

The title of the scenario is the same, indeed. Strange, because in the Battlefront-forum the title is spelled correctly. o_O

A recommendation. A link "upload tips!" there somewhere and it hotbuttons a window of all the stuff you are asking for to have at your fingertips to upload. Maybe even an easy text file can be downloaded to fill out first before you start the upload process. Some of my stuff is older and I had to open it in the editor to see weather, time, etc. The description is something that might take time to write fresh or copy from somewhere in the scenario brief or maybe it is a current feeling the author has about the scenario, etc. The links to the mods at GaJ can be carefully copied and kept and pasted in as links. And the preview screenshot might be a chance to find a good one and zip it. Maybe change the word zip to compress to imply other compression software is ok or list the ones you support. I used rar and you took it I guess. Nowadays zip sort of means compress to everybody but it saves time to be clear. :D

humble suggestions.

A recommendation. A link "upload tips!" there somewhere and it hotbuttons a window of all the stuff you are asking for to have at your fingertips to upload. Maybe even an easy text file can be downloaded to fill out first before you start the upload process. Some of my stuff is older and I had to open it in the editor to see weather, time, etc. The description is something that might take time to write fresh or copy from somewhere in the scenario brief or maybe it is a current feeling the author has about the scenario, etc. The links to the mods at GaJ can be carefully copied and kept and pasted in as links. And the preview screenshot might be a chance to find a good one and zip it. Maybe change the word zip to compress to imply other compression software is ok or list the ones you support. I used rar and you took it I guess. Nowadays zip sort of means compress to everybody but it saves time to be clear. :D

humble suggestions.

Yeah I will put down compress instead of zip but the rest I think by looking at previous uploads is pretty self explanatory.

I didn't say it needed any more explanation. My point is that I personally need a cheat sheet to gather the info ahead of time in the format you want so it gets entered correctly. If it is like going to the "DMV office" to upload a scenario then somehow somewhere it will eventually impact you.

Thanks for your efforts and hard work with this project bootie.
FYI I made a SDIII Upload Cheat Sheet in a word document.
Maybe nobody else needs it but me. :D ...but here it is anyway as a dropbox link. Feel free to offer it up or not.
I will personally use it to make sure I have collected my thoughts and get everything in order BEFORE I hit the upload button to start entering in data...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sj8lnwhr9iq81y0/SDIII UPLOAD CHEAT SHEET.docx?dl=0

Man I am so glad to hear about this!!!!!! Great idea to link it in with FGM. I used to use The Scenario Depot II and The Proving Grounds all the time to get scenarios before I got into the PBEM aspect.

Good move!!!

Back
Top Bottom