Top 40 Fantasy Series of ALL TIME!

It remembers me a lot this videogame:

MV5BM2MwOTYzNGYtMzZjMi00M2I5LWE1NTAtMTVhZjRmOTJlMTM4XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know who will, but it will take a lot of time (years), I mean, there will be a lot of problems regarding the author copyright, and in the end, whoever will finish the books, he will always have a lot of trolls blaming him because "he has destroyed the GRRM legacy", it is better to finish the books under a pseudonym. BTW, those editions are just awesome

Not necessarily. If GRRM's estate (I don't know his marital/family situation) decides to allow another author to finish the series, then there will be no copyright issues. This has already happened in the recent past with the Wheel of Time series being finished, rather quickly, by Brandon Sanderson, after the unfortunate passing of Robert Jordan.

I'm not sure Sanderson would be the right choice to finish A Song of Ice & Fire, however. We would need someone more....gritty.

Indulged myself again with another Folio Society edition. Don't tell Beth.

Don't worry, your secret will be safe with us, that edition is just amazing, the fonts are beautiful, well, everything in that book has been made with a lot of care

Back
Top Bottom