Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Jack Reacher - Amazon 2022

Really enjoying this as I am about half way through episode 3. The story has Reacher working with (some of) his old
team from the 110th trying to figure out who is killing them off and why.
Fun to watch him interact with them and for those who haven't read the books it's some great backstory information.
Just remember: "Don't mess with the Special Investigators!"

Enjoying season 2, however..... not as much as season 1.
Season 2 is "bigger". Bigger story, bigger cast, bigger everything. And I see what the show is doing
and understand the logic. But...all that "bigger" stuff takes away from the reason I watch.
Reacher.
Because all the other actors need to get their stories told that means less time for Reacher. And every
minute that Reacher is not on screen the show is not as good. IMHO. This is pretty much exactly what
happened to Witcher in season 2.
Still 2 1/2 episodes to change my mind.

Its a bit of a let down for me. I stopped watching it. They decided to jump 10 or so books so it has a more diverse cast. :sneaky:

Some good manly movies I have seen recently:
- Silent Night​
- The Promised Land (Danish)​

Both are R-rated I think. If that's still a thing.

Problem is they turned it from the old Western formula of unknown, loner drifter coming into town, running into bad guys and sorting sh*t out in his own special way (breaking heads mostly) and then riding off into the sunset... to an action buddy movie. Kinda falls apart.

Nah. In the novels Neagley is a badass. The Prime series is true to that.

Reactions: mTk
Its a bit of a let down for me. I stopped watching it. They decided to jump 10 or so books so it has a more diverse cast. :sneaky:

Some good manly movies I have seen recently:
- Silent Night​
- The Promised Land (Danish)​

Both are R-rated I think. If that's still a thing.
I'll check the movies out, thanks.
Love Mads in most things I've seen him in.

Back