Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] The Mandalorian - Disney+

All my relatives live in either Montana or Wyoming. Of course I watched Lomgmire. I can tell you that despite my initial doubts, they nailed the culture. Usually Hollywood messes this up, but they didn’t this time.
And Katee is a crush......exceeded only by Marissa Tomei. I know, I’m all over the map.

• Haha
Reactions: mTk
Finished this up. Disappointed it is so short.
The season 2 ending was so good the show could stop right there and I'd be perfectly fine with that.
To nitpick I thought the hero reveal at the end of the episode was...disappointing in a way. I'd seen "clankers" show more personality.
And what's with the good guys? No one even bothered to ask his name. WTF!? I mean, they clearly didn't know who he was.
Just seemed to play out really odd to me.
Did I mention I liked this...a lot!?

Bit late to this thread. I binge watched Series 1 (twice) to prepare for Series 2. I agree with a lot of what's been said. It's Star Wars as it should have been not the tripe it later became. The relationship between Mando and The Child is touching. Quite extraordinary given that one is encased in his helmet, and the other is a puppet.

Bo-Katan Kryz just rocks every scene she's in. Katee Sackhoff, what an entertaining actress she is.
Makes me want to go back and watch "Battle Star Galactica" all over again.
I've tried to figure out what it is that makes her so different (IMHO) and I have an idea. At some
point someone gave her a little boost of testosterone. As a result when I watch her I can't help but
think "now there is someone who can take care of herself."
Anyway, she gets to strut her stuff in episode 3. Big time!
-----
sVSe8G1l.jpg

Last edited:
Back