Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wargaming activity slowdown

You should not waste your lifetime with this RL stuff...:D
Battlefront should pay you since you keep a lot of folks interested in their products!

Thanks for the heads up pal but it might be an idea to have a right hand in the Rikonovo?
It is sad to have it stall (again). I love these types of campaign. Especialy the roleplay.

So perhaps someone can help you out for the next turn?

Thanks for the heads up pal but it might be an idea to have a right hand in the Rikonovo?
It is sad to have it stall (again). I love these types of campaign. Especialy the roleplay.

So perhaps someone can help you out for the next turn?
At moment Rikonovo is waiting for completion of the 2nd battle, so no stalling yet.

Latest update from the Rico front -- things easing up a little bit on work sector, my road trip away has been cancelled due to some nasty financial RL curveballs including some very expensive unforseen car repairs ...

... so hopefully will as and when I can sneak in some COI updates and get the next missions running.

Rikonovo still waiting for completion of 2nd battle of current turn.

King of Hill also awaiting completion of outstanding battle before we continue.

Latest update from the Rico front -- things easing up a little bit on work sector, my road trip away has been cancelled due to some nasty financial RL curveballs including some very expensive unforseen car repairs ...

... so hopefully will as and when I can sneak in some COI updates and get the next missions running.

Rikonovo still waiting for completion of 2nd battle of current turn.

King of Hill also awaiting completion of outstanding battle before we continue.
OK mate thanks for keeping us in the picture.....BTW are the power cuts affecting you J-Burg
My daughter Capetown says they have all been issued time when they will lose there power

Back