Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Any of you guys played this... I used to years ago... always had great fun with it... wonder if it is doable via the online medium?

Capture-50.jpg

No I just played the miniatures battles...until it became a big money sink.

No I just played the miniatures battles...until it became a big money sink.

Son and his friends started making their warhammer figures with a color printer, ie paper figures....1000 times cheaper than buying the lead or plastic figures.

Well it was not so much the figure as the rules kept changing and having to buy more books etc. It did give me and my sons quality time painting and playing...if only they were young again ...good times

I'm playing it with my wife and a couple friends, but what you show there isn't the most current edition, now being in its third iteration. :laughing:

Theoretically it is doable online, but everyone would need a copy of the rules and you need a good game master. Plus I'd need to check how we would resolve tests without being able to actually roll so everyonec an see the dice. Apart from these it's perfecly doable,another friend of mine is engaged in such a venture. I'll ask him if there's enough interest.

I used to play the 40k tabletop version. But would always be interessted.

Back