Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Ok off to finish off this scenario.... by the way I dont try to be Jim Bakus ... but that is what I have become... :)

No matter if you like it or not - it is worth a look by all means (IMHO) because - ... what is going on in our societies... ? Jesus/Church is dead for many
but they all are still seeking spirituality by celebrating and experiencing their "celtic/viking roots" and "nature religions" or something. Somehow interesting.

In any case, it's pretty weird and fun. I would go to a concert from "Heilung" . :D

A bit more on the viking theme, this time a song about the battle at Stamford Bridge...

Must get back up there on the bike sometime, and this time take some photos as last time I went I left the camera nestling comfortably on my armchair......

Steve

Last edited:
Always did like this cover........

Steve

Another nice Dylan cover.........

Shame he's not still around, cos I can just imagine Gerry Rafferty doing a great cover of this song.

Steve

......and here's Gerry.......such a great voice.......

Steve

Haven't heard this in years.......

Steve

Another blast from the past.......... from 1975, here the American band Mamas Pride.............when I was at boarding school the following year, one of the other boarders came in with this album and we played it to death on the record player in the common room.

Steve

You might recognise these two fellas...........brilliant, and the understated bass line is sublime.

Steve

Back