Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Not a lot of people know this..........

Clare Torry, famous for her brilliant vocals on this track......

Also sang this.......the theme tune to a popular british tv show Butterflies.......

Steve

This guy has done some great interpretations on the piano.........this is one of my favourites (along with the Pink Floyd ones)

Steve

.......and this is quite the masterpiece .........

Steve

Sunday nite geetar.........1970's....

and 1980's......

Steve

The chemistry in this is just ........mmmm

Steve

.....and here they are again.......

Steve

A favourite of my dad's.......

1961.........The Journeymen, featuring John Phillips who went on to greater things with the Mamas and Papas, and Scott Mckenzie who later had a hit with San Francisco in 1967, which was co written by John Phillips. The third member of the group, Dick Weissman, continued to record, as a virtuoso banjoist, singer, songwriter and musicologist after the group split in 1964.

Steve

Posted stuff by these two before.......they really are great......

Steve

I like this song! It's been years since I've heard it. What a blast. The last time might have been Wayne's World back in the 90's! :sneaky:
Felt compelled to look it up. Original was released in the 70's and besides the vocals by Gary Wright, it was only keyboards and percussion.

Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today's pain

Et maintenant, mes amis, quelque chose de très belle.....

She could read the ingredients from the label of a baked beans tin and we'd all be seduced.......

Etienne.

Back