Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

And of course this.......which transcends time........

This guy is quite gifted on improvising. He freestyle raps with words that people give him, which he does better than many rappers can write And he does it in a very positive way and makes random people happy :)

Imma big Sheryl Crow fan. I'd give this song a big :giggle: as one of her best, if not the best of all of them. Although I could present a good argument against myself
by mentioning a couple of others.
True story. When this first came out I about wore out the CD playing on max volume in my car. Great car music. I would caraoke loudly! However, I completely
misunderstood (not having seen the video yet) the last line of the lyrics: "...I got my 45 on, so I can walk on." I thought "WTF? Where did that come from. Why is
she armed?" Someone had to explain it to me. No, I don't spend a lot of time out in the sun. Why do you ask?
And did you know that no other song ever written contains the words "diddly squat." Go ahead. Look it up. Get back to me on that.
And that is why this is my favorite Sheryl Crow song.
Crank up the volume!!
-----

Last edited:
Back