Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

In these times of lockdown, when I'm forced to dress like a dentist to buy my groceries, I long for a time when people were less afraid. When people realised none of us are going to live forever.

A throne stood tall beneath the arched stone. It was made of skulls and brittle mortal bone.

That was the home of Hel. Her feet were white, her head was blue from the blood that turns stale.

A white corpse bone, well bleached by the light of the moon, she offers you with a vengeful mind.

There was a smell of mold; she holds it like a branch. Like the scepter of a king, she wields it in her cruel hand.

It was so silent in there, the smell of death everywhere. No wind stirred, apart from hollow sighs.

At each corpse stood three blue torches, only witnessed by horror. Not even a trace of blood.

Thor was seen to smile; he turned around. He did not tarry to join the circle of the dead.

Loudly he yelled in those chambers these strict words: Thus it will pass for every woman who dares not follow Thor!

You miserable fools who fear wounds and death. Now Hel will wound you forever more with misery and bitter want.

You did not let the helmet envelop your skull in battle so bold. You were made to tremble, so tremble forever more.

And so the stern warrior stepped forth in front of Hel. He had to calm his voice in her dark home.

He said: Pallid woman, your judgement is just. But I have not come here voluntarily.

To see the lord of Udgård, for that I set my course. And he could agree that I walked in here.

Then tell me if you are able, which road I have to walk. To visit those strong lineages of Jotunheim.

Then she cried to the one who wields Mjølnr. Hel cried with her horrible voice. It rang out like a sword that sinks into an armoured back.

Leave my black home! Go forth, soon you will be there! It blinds me to behold thy rosy sheen of health.

That godly Thor winked boldly when Hel she passed him by. Loki turned away when Hel walked past his place.

He closely shut his eye, so heavy was her gait. She gazed upon him and sighed. Her spire it did reverb.

Last edited:
Back