WW2 Mods

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Last edited:
I mentioned it as an idea a few months ago but I think the others were more Modern Warfare fans that heading back to the 40's.

Personally I'm a fan but imagine teamspeak without any radios. :p

Too bad Iron Front is only good for infantry. But I'd be up for it if anyone rallied a squad or platoon together.

Is Iron Front a community mod or a purchase add on? Thought I'd give it a go, but no luck getting it to work.

I'd be up for it. If we ran TFAR, everyone throws away their radios, then proximity chat would work via TS. If we could get between 6 - 8 peeps then two long wave radios could be used by squad leaders. The big boxy TFAR radios look a bit dated, if you squint they could be WWII :)

Wow that looks great. This will make me reinstall Arma again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I read the reviews right this game, Iron front, can either be bought on Steam or can be downloaded as a mod for Arma3. The purchable game is dead and has no servers while the mod version can use Arma servers. Am I correct?

Worked out how to get the mod to work without owning IF. Download the below mods from playwithsix. It has about 6 maps, and all the WWII stuff, vehicles, aircraft, armour etc. It's not high res like ARMA III, more like II, but is good enough. Low res actually gives it a little WWII feel to it. There's some bugs but it's playable.

Edit: lol, forgot to list the mods.

@CBA_A3
@IFA3SA_lite
@IFA3M_lite
@LIB_DLC_1_lite
@IF_Other_Addons_lite

Last edited:
So how does it work? Do I need to reinstall Arma3 and download this mod somewhere?
How?

O MY GOD this game looks so freeking great!

These guys make great video's and are still very active with this game.

Worked out how to get the mod to work without owning IF. Download the below mods from playwithsix. It has about 6 maps, and all the WWII stuff, vehicles, aircraft, armour etc. It's not high res like ARMA III, more like II, but is good enough. Low res actually gives it a little WWII feel to it. There's some bugs but it's playable.

Edit: lol, forgot to list the mods.

@CBA_A3
@IFA3SA_lite
@IFA3M_lite
@LIB_DLC_1_lite
@IF_Other_Addons_lite

I'd love to give that ago.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

@CBA_A3
@IFA3SA_lite
@IFA3M_lite
@LIB_DLC_1_lite
@IF_Other_Addons_lite

How playable is it? I'm installing later today. What do all the mods do?

I have all mods almost installed. Will check this game asap!

Back
Top Bottom