WW2 Mods

Ok so ACE3 can be used?
I would be careful, ACE modifies ballistics and armor values so you may encounter some "special" events. When RHS came out I remember that it didn't play well with ACE until patches where made from both parties.

I've had a quick look. There are some missions out there with basic revive mechanics included. Most weapons work, US Thompson seem bugged on the shooting sounds, but the German MP44 is pretty good. Probably best to run with just the IFA modules just installed as Septic mentions.

Guys,

I'm a tester for the latest LITE version. All I can say it works even beter then you might know right now :)
I'm working on some MP coop missions (like Double D did before). Once I have the first mission done I'll let you guys know and we can do some test runs.

ps: the latest LITE version is on a need to know bases FYI ;) I can share it with those who want to help testing.

Dutch did you not just install it last week?

I did... But before I did I posted on the Bohemia forum that I wanted to know how to script missions. Then someone asked me if I wanted to join their test team :D
so one thing let to another ;)

@Bootie

Shane and all other folks that are interested,

I'll post a list of mods you need and the location to download them from. Be back in about 2 hours.

Once you have these mods installed
-open your Arma3 trough Steam
-you are now in your Arma3 launcher
-click on MODS
-on the top click on LOCAL MOD
-go to the place where you have unpacked all your mods
-add all mods woth the @ in front of it
-then launch the game
-it may be possible that you see some errors. Don't worry just click ok/close
-to have the sp and campaign working follow these steps (need to do them myself also) (will update this once I've done it)

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to download it from PW6. just download them from the links profided

Doesd anyone know how to convert .ifa files to .pbo files?

Back
Top Bottom