Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Just peeked at Urtuk.
Learned it uses "scaling" for competitive purposes.
Unfortunately (for me), it seems that if the player's units level up too slowly the AI units can level up faster than the players.
Hmm. Understand the intent, but that would probably be a deal-breaker for me.
Just a heads up. Saw it mentioned briefly on a YT review.

Just peeked at Urtuk.
Unfortunately (for me), it seems that if the player's units level up too slowly the AI units can level up faster than the players.
I got this game on Wellsonian's recommendation and never looked back. It's pretty darn fun. I have had no issues of "scaling", my guys are just too badass. It has to be my tactical genius I guess. LMAO...

Just peeked at Urtuk.
Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about that. I never noticed it. Plus, it is the type of game where you just see how far you can get, and when you fail, just start over with the knowledge you just gained. I always play ”ironman” mode. The replay-ability is awesome. It also works because it is the sort of game where you hop in, play for a bit, then hop out.

Fired this up again after a few months hiatus ... got my Southern Mercenaries of The Golden Crescent going again ...

One my crew is the ultimate survivor... Merevino The Messenger ... most battle scarred guy I have had in my roster.

View attachment 25337
With brain damage and a missing ear, I guess all messages have to be written that you want him to carry. ..with his good hand...

Fired this up again after a few months hiatus ... got my Southern Mercenaries of The Golden Crescent going again ...

One my crew is the ultimate survivor... Merevino The Messenger ... most battle scarred guy I have had in my roster.

View attachment 25337

Alas, he's finally run out of luck ... had his noggin crushed by a massive warhammer wielded by a hedge knight (we in the end killed the hedge knight and looted the warhammer for our own use... so bonus there)

BattleBrothers 2021-08-24 15-31-05-384.jpg

Back