Combat Mission Fortress Italy Announced

Yes, that is the main reason for me too. And among all my games in my personal collection the CMBN steel box is my little treasure! :)
It is the most beautiful and extraordinary exemplar of it all ...and I didn't expect to get a chance for a second one that soon! :)

So i guess it's more a "collectible" attraction .. I never "got this" for computer games. They're mostly just boxes (ok, sometimes beautiful) with useless stuff in them, besides the actual software. Not for me, but obviously for many others it's attractive.

OK, will shut up about this now and await the actual release of this game.

+1 to that. FGM will be the place to enjoy all the new toys, bells and whistles that BFC will produce. We got armoured covered arcs coming in v2.0 and hopefully soon we will get FIRE! It would be so cool to see haystacks and wheat fields burn.

Yes, FIRE! And it should be possible to set houses and trees on fire as well - e.g. with flamethrowers. :) Is there a thread about this in the BFF? I will support your idea.

Mad Mike: Yes, people are just different. I also can understand your opinion. :)

Bootie - Do you think this is a good idea to separate the chains for CMBN/FI? Why not create a CMX2 Chain then integrate the two under it?

I am really looking forward to being able to play as the Italians. I kinda remember BF saying that they might not do Axis minors in the CM2 engine. So it seems that has changed.

Which I hope means we will probably see at least Italians as well in the EF modules. And hopefully some other Axis minors as well.

Back
Top Bottom