Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

Meanwhile, back in the castle...

FF_3mRxXEAQio0F

4. GASCONY -- RED attack from Francia -- @Nathangun (French 1155 - 1319) vs @Badger73 (French 1155 - 1319)

BLUEs prevail over REDs by 0% - 43% losses. Providence abandoned the unwarranted RED aggressors and their die rolls were too often snake-bit by double-dropped cohesion tests. "Twas nobly fought, @Nathangun. Thanks for a good fight.

BLUES successfully defend GASCONY from the RED attack.

Now all we are waiting for is the outcome of the epic battle for CASTILLE to get our final result from this epic campaign!!

Well done, sirs!!

FOG Medieval Empires Round 10f.jpg

1. CASTILLE -- BLUE attack from Gascony -- @HOA_KSOP (Castille) vs @Mad Mike (French)

2. GREECE -- GREEN attack from Sicily -- @Rico (Latin Greece 1205-1311) vs @Mad Mike (Sicilian 1200-1266) - Winner: GREEN

3. HUNGARY -- WHITE attack from Bulgaria -- @Rico (Bulgaria) vs @Mad Mike (Hungary) -- Winner: GREEN

4. GASCONY -- RED attack from Francia -- @Nathangun (French 1155 - 1319) vs @Badger73 (French 1155 - 1319) - Winner: BLUE

@Rico Well the last I checked Mad Mike was winning by 2-3%. Sucks because I jumped out to a 26-0 lead, then he jumped ahead by 3, he got ahead by 13 and I had him back within 1, but now it's 2-3. All I know is it's been nip and tuck since I reeled him back in. We should be wrapping up soon.

@Rico It would have been more productive if 2 of my horse units hadn't chased one of his units off the map and several turns later return. Must have stopped for a mead and a quickie in the stable with a barmaid.

@Rico Well the last I checked Mad Mike was winning by 2-3%. Sucks because I jumped out to a 26-0 lead, then he jumped ahead by 3, he got ahead by 13 and I had him back within 1, but now it's 2-3. All I know is it's been nip and tuck since I reeled him back in. We should be wrapping up soon.
A good summary, it was brutal to watch your Knights rip through my cavalry .. two turns and a quarter of my force (point wise) was just gone.
It will be very close in the end, but some of your Knights pursuing off map definitely helped me come back.

A good summary, it was brutal to watch your Knights rip through my cavalry .. two turns and a quarter of my force (point wise) was just gone.
It will be very close in the end, but some of your Knights pursuing off map definitely helped me come back.
Hey, you handled your other half of calvary real well, as you did with your infantry. My forces are all over hell and creation and you've kept yours grouped. I have been lucky to claw back into it.

@Rico @Mad Mike Okay, Green prevails in Castille. Was close up to the end and even then the slider at the end of the battle said 62-55, even though the final score on the casualty list said 60-18. This after killing the Castillian General and all. Must have pissed them off...LOL

Last edited:
@Rico @Mad Mike Okay, Green prevails in Castille. Was close up to the end and even then the slider at the end of the battle said 62-55, even though the final score on the casualty list said 60-18. This after killing the Castillian General and all. Must have pissed them off...LOL
Thanks, that was a good fight and I was also lucky to survive it. In the end I think it showed that you had much less infantry.

GREEN holds on to CASTILLE -- and this wraps the Empire Builders Campaign!!

FOG Medieval Empires Round 10g.jpg

GREEN @Mad Mike and @Alpha Zwo are the winners with 9 points -- CONGRATULATIONS!

RED and WHITE share 2nd place with 6 points. (Apologies to fellow White Empire general @Wellsonian -- I let the side down in the lest few turns in his absence)

BLUE is still standing with their GASCONY territory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. CASTILLE -- BLUE attack from Gascony -- @HOA_KSOP (Castille) vs @Mad Mike (French) - Winner: GREEN

2. GREECE -- GREEN attack from Sicily -- @Rico (Latin Greece 1205-1311) vs @Mad Mike (Sicilian 1200-1266) - Winner: GREEN

3. HUNGARY -- WHITE attack from Bulgaria -- @Rico (Bulgaria) vs @Mad Mike (Hungary) -- Winner: GREEN

4. GASCONY -- RED attack from Francia -- @Nathangun (French 1155 - 1319) vs @Badger73 (French 1155 - 1319) - Winner: BLUE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everybody enjoyed this little campaign! -- time to move on the next one going back to FOG2 Ancients?

Last edited:
Thanks, that was a good fight and I was also lucky to survive it. In the end I think it showed that you had much less infantry.
@Mad Mike Yeah, I have yet to figure out how all my opponents end up with the same amount of calvary yet twice as many ground troops than I end up with everytime I fight...LOL. Thanks for the game, fighting your army is always a good challenge.

Back