Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Epic Battles Round 5.... CHAIRONEIA 86BC... sign up... new & old players welcome

Archie goes looking for Olaf...

4kE2KWg.jpg

@Josey Wales @Wellsonian

Well, I seem to like the Romans. Score...wellsonian wins 17% to 42% against Josey Wales. Tough game for the Pontic's. Thanks for the fun game!

Hi Guys,
Wellsonian, please confirm the scores as we seem to have a difference, could be rounding.
Josey is this the final score? (Ok, this was the score taken at the start of the final replay)

@Josey Wales @Wellsonian

Hi Guys,
Wellsonian, please confirm the scores as we seem to have a difference, could be rounding.
Josey is this the final score? (Ok, this was the score taken at the start of the final replay)

Mine is the score at the upper left when the game ended. Josey is using the “results” screen, which adds casualties to his side for captured, etc. I believe mine is the score we have been using

Games Set Two ... Roman v Pontic.
@Josey Wales vs @Badger73 is over. Sulla will never occupy the city of Rome but the Pontic chariot was hurled into oblivion.
Great match, @Josey Wales. That's about as close as it gets; by a cat's whisker. Thank you.

xvQ69h1.png

Im shocked. I didnt even imagine it would be possible to lose as the romans here! No matter their playstyle! Well played Badger73!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back