Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG Medieval: Kingdoms & Empires Campaign - Cancelled

@Rico, your tourney, your rules my friend. We have one turn left and I am ahead on points. I am the defender, so if you declare a draw I retain my territory, so either way do what you need to do. My apologies for letting my genius slow this parade up.

No worries -- I'm shutting it down, I've lost interest in this.

At a 5 -6 week turnover per round this will still be limping along into January next year -- not something that'll keep my interest going at this rate.

It was a great idea, worked well initially, but writing was on the wall when it already ground to a virtual standstill in round 2 -- multiplayer FOG campaigns of this kind are basically dead here at FGM.

The battle ended at nightfall, never seen that before. I guess I always lost sooner, I must be getting better. :p

tNU5GlQ.jpg

My sincere apologies to Rico and all the players, I was a little slow this round. Given that Rico had previously raised concerns about slow play, my slow turn rate was unacceptable. Rico, I know you put your heart, soul, and creativity all into these tourneys, so I am chagrined that I have brought this one to a halt. Mea culpa.

Back