Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Great movie scenes.

The corridor fight scene took seventeen takes in three days to perfect, and was one continuous take -- there was no editing of any sort except for the knife that was stabbed in Oh Dae-su's back, which was computer-generated imagery. Though the scene has often been compared visually to side scrolling beat 'em up video games, director Park Chan-wook has stated that the similarity was unintentional.

The corridor fight scene took seventeen takes in three days to perfect, and was one continuous take -- there was no editing of any sort except for the knife that was stabbed in Oh Dae-su's back, which was computer-generated imagery. Though the scene has often been compared visually to side scrolling beat 'em up video games, director Park Chan-wook has stated that the similarity was unintentional.

A genius fight scene, to be sure. I also like this one:

Who are these freaks, hammer girl and baseball boy? Colleagues? Siblings? Lovers?
Baseball guy asks for his ball back. Yeah right.

I always find myself squirming in my seat, instinctively ducking and dodging during the fights. :D
I've seen these scenes before, but I've never actually watched the full movies. Must do that one day soon. Old Boy and The Raid 1 and 2.

A Gentleman NEVER hits a lady with a urinal.

Yeah, my memory of this one was bleak. Super cheesy, poor casting and crappy script writing.
But it sounds like that didn't stop you having fun with it anyway. :D
Sometimes a really bad movie can be good value as an unintentional comedy.

Impressive, but why do I get the impression they weren't taking the brand seriously? Sacrilege!
Worst John Connor ever too I might add.

Brings to mind The Blues Brothers. 103 cars destroyed, which was the most in cinema history at the time I think.
At least they knew they were doing a comedy. :p

Apparently this scene was filmed in an actual shopping mall. Would have been fun to clean up the mess.

Back