Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hell let loose

Thanks, first step will be to figure out the controls, then maybe we can get an FGM squad going... at least if we can find a server with a reasonable ping for everyone.
controls are fairly standard.
IIRC for me the near EU servers have like 20-30 ping, US servers have ~100ping. 100 isn't great but can be reasonable ;-)

controls are fairly standard.
IIRC for me the near EU servers have like 20-30 ping, US servers have ~100ping. 100 isn't great but can be reasonable ;-)
I'm getting a bit higher ping.. Strangely the best ping is to a server in Finland (39ms) and Russia (?) (41ms). UK ticks in at 60.
It's all fine though ... I remember playing CS 20 years ago with a 150ms ping :)

There's no tutorial map in this game? I don't really want to goof around as a complete newbie on a busy map. Maybe I can find an empty server somewhere..

Ok, I got the basic controls down pretty good now. You're right that they are pretty standard. Do I need to turn down foliage quality though? I read somewhere that if you have full grass/bush detail, it just means you have a harder time spotting other players, but they don't have the same problem if they turned down the detail...

Ok, I got the basic controls down pretty good now. You're right that they are pretty standard. Do I need to turn down foliage quality though? I read somewhere that if you have full grass/bush detail, it just means you have a harder time spotting other players, but they don't have the same problem if they turned down the detail...
I play with highest graphics. I don't care about those stuffs and will spot them in the bush! :)

Hehe was that an artillery head shot! Heard that loving ping! LOL Yeah I've been there before when you see it coming and your like well, better luck next time! :LOL:

Been getting back into this game recently and really enjoying it. One thing they added, which seems pretty minor, was the ability to map the zoom/focus key to the same as the sprint key. In my case, both zoom and sprint are now left ctrl button. Before this I had zoom key use up a side mouse button. This was always a pain since I've been playing FPS games this way going back 20+ yrs.

It was actually an aerial bombing run.
I've had myself and my whole squad obliterated by these.
Sometimes I've had narrow escapes by running early. Other times I just say to my guys "night-night". Time for a dirt nap.

Plane went diagonally, left to right, yet the bombs went straight up the trench line. Hell of a drift correction by the ai autopilot ;)

Back