Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN or CMRT match

Never tried it against a human opponent, we can give it a go

Np, i will sent a screenshot first so you can get a look at the map
20210516225204_1.jpg
The left side is yours, the right side is mine

In the description it says 30 minutes, but i can set the time limit to 1hour +, the max is 2 hours
I can set it to 2 hours if you want so we have plenty of time and don't need to be hasty

In the description it says 30 minutes, but i can set the time limit to 1hour +, the max is 2 hours
I can set it to 2 hours if you want so we have plenty of time and don't need to be hasty

If you want to do 30 minutes, that's okay, just let me know. I'm okay with 30 minutes or 1 hour.

Yeah trying this as a Meeting Engagement should be awesome.

1 Hour seems a bit short, i can set it to 1 hour 30 mins, gives us a little more time to take it slow
If we did 30 mins then the battle would be over in no time haha

1hr30 sounds good to me!

Yeah, 30 minutes would be mayhem...

Then i can set up the game
The file is in the folder, let me know if you see it
oh actually, one more thing, are you an experienced player? i am asking this because i usually play on Elite difficulty. The difficulty only affects the info sharing, spotting, information of (enemy) units and the call in time for support.

Last edited:
I'm experienced against the AI, I play on elite as well

Then i can set up the game
The file is in the folder, let me know if you see it
oh actually, one more thing, are you an experienced player? i am asking this because i usually play on Elite difficulty. The difficulty only affects the info sharing, spotting, information of (enemy) units and the call in time for support.
Right now, it shows the folder as empty, but I'll check again in a little bit.

I am looking forward to this! I'll get my setup done as soon as I can, but since you're in the Netherlands, I probably won't be ready to go until tomorrow your time.

Thanks for all your work setting it up!

No problemo dude! Take as long as you need with the force selection as you need, i have given both of us the ability to preview the map before picking youre force, so you can take a good look at it. I don't know who of us gets to select their force, combat mission gets weird sometimes.....

I honestly love setting games up! it's pretty easy to do.

Do we want to establish any rules for the match? Like no shelling the setup zones in the first turn?

Its more of a gentlemans rule, and i honestly don't like getting smacked in the face with artillery after the first 30 seconds of the game. If you want you can do pre planned arty with a delay. I would say that smoke is allowed from the beginning.
You, as the allies, get a major air advantage over me. You can bring whatever you want support wise, and you don't need to tell me if you bring them
I won't spam heavy armour, but i will get some heavy armour (i won't get any king tigers, the heaviest vehicles i bring will be tigers)

Last edited:
If you think tiger's are too heavy let me know, but those can be pretty easily dealth with by 76's

Last edited:
Agreed on no shelling first turn, except smoke. Use smoke on turn 1 if you want.

I do get a major air advantage, and I wanted to make sure you were alright with that. With no rarity, I wondered how many King tigers you'd have ( I wouldn't consider that unfair, I figured with no rarity you could get pretty creative. If you want King Tigers, go ahead). But If you only want to use Tiger Is, I will not overuse air.

Let me know if you'd like to do a mirror of this game as the Allies.

Back