Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN or CMRT match

I'm going to be away from my computer for the weekend. Look forward to getting back into it on Monday. Have a good weekend!

Hey man, can you double check that you sent me the right file last time? I think you might have sent me yours, because it opened up with the SS logo on the password screen.

The most recent one I see there is Turn 22 (May 31 at 4:06), and that should be the last one I sent out.

Did you sent a file called Turn 23?

I know! It stopped being exciting pretty quick. But as kong as that King Tiger is there on the bridge I need to be really creative cuz otherwise it's suicide

Nice move with that M8
I took that you would do something like that into account, but i didn't do it good enough

I havent seen the damage yet... did you upload recently? The last one I see is turn 35 from a few days ago

Ok got it! I wasn't sure if that M8 would get a spot or no.. it looks like you might be able to re-crew that gun once they settle down. We'll see

That aircraft strafed a whole platoon and only managed to wound one and lightly wound 3 more.......

Also that aircraft managed to knockout a halftrack with a bomb that didn't land close to it

I wondered what it was strafing...that's a lucky platoon right there

For a second I thought that bomb was the aircraft crashing, I thought you shot it down

Also that M8 that took a few shots at your Panther is lucky to still be alive

Hi there! I would love to, but I haven't bought Fortress Italy yet. Maybe in a few months?

By the way, I'm leaving on holidays tomorrow, so I'll send you my turn and then I'm going to be away from the game until around August 8.

Thanks for your patience, hope summer's going well on your end!

Back