Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent for FI, RT, BN

Buckykatt

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I am new to H2H, so you will have to bear with me. I have yet to get H2HH, or Dropbox set up. Is is possible to play a game without them? If so, I would love to start. A small battle would be great of either FI, RT, or BN, I have yet to get my FB disc. Thanks in advance

I am a good target for the startup player... Send me a invite to dropbox (email is below) and I will help you with H2HH and setup...

Ok, have Dropbox and h2hh, so I guess I am ready to go. I may take awhile as I get used to the system. Would like to play a meeting engagement scenario to begin with.

I'm trying to help Bucky via PMs.

Hey Bucky, do you just own the base games of CMBN and CMFI, or do you also own the modules and upgrades?
I have both games and all modules. BUT, being PC challenged at the moment, I can't get h2hh to see CMBN and the modules (Frustrated) and I am trying to patch CMFI and Gustav line, and am not able to do that either. So, it's been a shitty morning.

When I originally purchased these games I put them in the PC haphazardly, not thinking that later Some program needs to see them, so that's some of the issue. I'm still not sure h2hh sees Dropbox either, I need to test and see, but that's difficult as guys don't have the time to babysit me as I walk through it. Understandable though. It's just that I am NOT PC literate at all anymore.

I place a couple of graphics that shows how to setup Installs and Games in H2HH in our dropbox folder... all is good, we will get you through this... :)

I place a couple of graphics that shows how to setup Installs and Games in H2HH in our dropbox folder... all is good, we will get you through this... :)
Thanks, I have h2hh seeing 3 of the games, as I simply reloaded them, and let the program put the files in the same place..all good. BN is another issue I didn't reload that as I just got market garden and If I reloaded it it wouldn't give me That one. Soooo, I'm leaving it where it is and will figure out later how to move it so h2hh sees it. I have Dropbox as you know, but I can't seem to get h2hh to see the files in drop box for some reason. I really think this is an easy system, it's just that I need to get my head around it, it's coming but slowly. I'll work on it some more tomorrow. Once again thanks for the help and patience.

Back