Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent for FI, RT, BN

Sorry, Bucky, I completely forgot I promised you a small scenario game. I'll set up a CMFI scenario and invite you to the DB folder in a few minutes. Just an FYI, I can't do turns on Sat/Sun/Mon due to work.

Sorry, Bucky, I completely forgot I promised you a small scenario game. I'll set up a CMFI scenario and invite you to the DB folder in a few minutes. Just an FYI, I can't do turns on Sat/Sun/Mon due to work.
Excuses, Excuses, Hey @Meat Grinder you want to do a small battle, three of my games have come to a grinding halt (all new members, they get about 25 turns in and the Vamoose) ... let me know... any game any side I have it all... :)

ok Meat Grinder, it will be sent tomorrow and I will look for the return when you get done with work next week...:)

I'm trying to help Bucky via PMs.

Hey Bucky, do you just own the base games of CMBN and CMFI, or do you also own the modules and upgrades?
OK, I got your file, loaded into incoming, but the file does not show in the game. I am not totally updated, is that the issue? I bought the game just a few months ago, do I need to patch it?

Back