Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

mTk's Humor Strikes Again. You've Been Warned!

The reason why this belongs in the humor topic is because if you knew my son you would also
know that he is the most un-gangsta type guy on the planet. He does come off looking fairly cool
in this pic though doesn't he?
Oh, he's the one on the right. :LOL:
-----
xdQvnMql.jpg
Great pic. I'm tempted to post one too.
Two dudes!

I remember when I went back to college after getting out of the service in the early 1980’s I had one of the first calculators, TI-30 or TI-55 I forget which, and brought it to math class.
When the professor started us on logarithms he gave out these books that had the log scales in it and wanted us to look up the answers in them.
When several of us found the answers in seconds by simply pushing the log button on the calculator he got all flustered and said we couldn’t use the calculators.
After a large hue and cry that these were our new tools and must learn to use them the professor said he would ask the department head.
He came back the next class and said we could use them, he was not happy about it, but during test we had to put a piece of tape over the log button. :rolleyes:

Ah the beginnings of the computer age for the common man. :cool:

"My wife just left me. She said my life just revolves around nothing but football. And she's sick of it.
I was quite upset. We were together for 7 seasons".
-----
"My wife traumatically ripped the blankets off me last night. But I will recover".
-----
I hired a handyman and gave him a to-do list.
When I got home only items 1, 3 and 5 had been done.
Turns out he only does odd jobs.
-----
Him: You know I'm really looking forward to our date on Friday. I've been saving up weeks for it.
Her: That's so sweet, but I don't mind splitting the bill.
Him: I wasn't talking about money.
1696921721805.gif

Last edited:
Back