Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Konrad - Round 2 General Thread

hmm re installed it and doesn't start up.. this is shit tryed via steam but dont know where to find the correct code

hmm re installed it and doesn't start up.. this is shit tryed via steam but dont know where to find the correct code

Some people have a problem with the new patch for all the Steam games. And yes the BFC version is affected too.

This helped a lot of folks as far as I can tell: https://community.battlefront.com/t...mbn-404-patch/?do=findComment&comment=1990097

(look at the post from Wolfgang 500).

Do you even have steam keys for your CM? They don't come automatically.
You need a slitherine account to get them. I can post a description on how to get them if need be.

@jackal
I had the same thing happen, and had to do the full Re-install. I think it had more to do with me and the installer not getting BRZ files in the right spot. The CM installers are really primitive.

yess got it working now got a steam key by using my battlefront key on slitherine :D:D

have patched up to 2,13 (no problems) and dropped turn 001 into the folder

Vertes Mountains - Zamoly:
@dkchapuis @jackal

• German Player - @dkchapuis
  • Soviet Player - @jackal
  • Battle type – German Attack
  • Battle size – Medium
  • Length of Battle – 45 minutes
  • Map Selection– Human
  • Map: “OK Zamoly Rd2.btt”
  • Region – Eastern Europe
  • Year/Month – January 1945
  • Daylight – Day
  • Weather – Light Snow
  • Ground condition - Patchy Snow
  • Temperature - Cold
  • Rarity – Loose
  • German Service - Waffen SS
  • Soviet Service - Soviet Army
  • Combat Forces – Mix
  • Unit Purchase – Human
  • Map Preview – Preview Allowed
  • Force Adjustments – +10% for German Attacker
  • Difficulty Level = Elite

@OnePingOnly @jackal -

Just so I am clear about this - since the above says "soviet servce - Soviet Army" - that means I am facing the infantry force, not the Guards Force and jackal wont have the SU76 available, right?

Hello all-
I am glad to see some competitive games across the board this round, with both sides being challenged to solve certain tactical problems. So far, the balance seems fairly good and the added time is making for better games.

I have a very busy 4 week stretch beginning this week: I'm moving my daughter back to university this week, then I leave for 3 WEEKS in China for work. Hopefully the Great Firewall will still allow me to view and visit the FGM :D . If I disappear until Sept 3, that's why. If I disappear for longer than that.... send the extraction team!

Hello team-
I am back on US soil, and can access FGM again. Login was blocked despite VPN.
China was actually pretty fun and interesting, except for some of the food (stomach, intestines, feet, heads, veins, etc).
Here I am working as a giant Minion:
5E83200A-5010-4B01-8469-BEB262059F08.jpeg
I’ll be catching up over the next few days.

Back