Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Potential Issue with CMCW

We have a conversation already, I had made the DB already and sent turn 1

It sounds like he needs to re-invite you to the dropbox folder.

Artkin, if you go to the site you can tell you presently has access to the folder. you created it, but it sounds like you are the only one accessing it.

the other thing I would add, and it may be relevant or not is that the Russian platoon is the smallest tactical block like I have been told so many times. So for me, that means if your playing the Russian like the Americans where one squad acts like a terminated unit(pardon the 40K ref) then the game will punish you by design, but if you play them like they are supposed to work where there would be another squad and maybe even 1 or 2 BMP close by to help the spot or just blow the crap out of that area. Maybe? I could be wrong I'm also trying to get my head around the Russian. my problem is the formations that the Russians are supposed to fight in and my BMPs seeing a scary tank and panicking out of said formation. that may be a court martial offense or at least doesn't the army brainwash that response out of you in training, again could be wrong I know anything.

also nemesis you've played this game as long If not longer then me so ignore my tactical soapbox.

also i don't know why the Russians would be broken its been like 15 years of development so you would think the eyeball code is nailed down by now where you just move it from game to game unless someone unknowingly messed it up.

Definitely not, a platoon sticks together no matter what side I pick. I've had entirely platoons of tanks completely miss targets firing at them.

Just had a case of bad spotting.

Squad with RPG fires on M113 variant at 65m, clear weather in daylight, through trees. Loses sight immediately after although neither the squad nor the M113 move and never re-acquires sight.

Sure, there is a small amount of dust, but I don't think that can make you lose a big, loud AFV that you have already seen clearly.

Those are the spotting issues that bother me. It is the ones where sight to an already spotted enemy is lost.

Back