Round #5 reposted

If you did like most players are doing, trying to attack up the left through the woods. No way you will do it in 30 minutes.

The thing was designed for you to move that armor right out there in the open and overwelm the defences in a swift manor.

But I have yet to see one player try that.
Suddenly, everything seems to be coming up the centre.......Aren't you a bit guilty of breaking your own rules?

Come on! U gotta have some ballz....no guts, not glory....charge of the light brigade....I'm dealing with that feeling in the ShockForce match...so its nice to be on the other side of it IMHO ...lol

Suddenly, everything seems to be coming up the centre.......Aren't you a bit guilty of breaking your own rules?
I did, I broke my own rules. Kick me out and dont let me in the next Tournament

Well, if they come up the middle not with a plan in place, they could get shreaded that way also. just have to see

Yeah I thought the same thing too! :ROFLMAO:

But I figure, like most battles, it all comes down who wins the tank battle. In this case Brit Heavies vs loads of PaK bunkers and other various AT wonder weapons, should be interesting. If Brits don’t win this matchup then anything coming down the middle is f*cked! At least coming through the woods there’s cover while pushing to the German right flank.

Ahh the pro’s and con’s to our battle plans… the CM life! :love:

Reporting back for duty from my hols. I havent received any dropbox or pm notification from my would-be opponent whilst i have been away? Is it JHeinrich or Esoteric ? Seems we will have to do some rapid turns to catch up.

Reporting back for duty from my hols. I havent received any dropbox or pm notification from my would-be opponent whilst i have been away? Is it JHeinrich or Esoteric ? Seems we will have to do some rapid turns to catch up.

Horza has also just became available, So I am thinking if his opponant does not show, I will match you two against each other.

Because Jheinrich was switched and he is playing against spoogle

Horza has also just became available, So I am thinking if his opponant does not show, I will match you two against each other.

Because Jheinrich was switched and he is playing against spoogle
Nah, I am here, it was quite a wait for Horza to come back and then it was me who was quite busy over this weekend, but I should be able to put out a decent turn rate from now on

So, with that, The only player left is Esoteric to match you up against.

Have note heard a beep from him for the past month also.

But go ahead and reach out to him and see if he wants tto do round 5,.

You can also send a folder to me and if he does not show, I will fill in and you can play round 5 if you want to.

So, with that, The only player left is Esoteric to match you up against.

Have note heard a beep from him for the past month also.

But go ahead and reach out to him and see if he wants tto do round 5,.

You can also send a folder to me and if he does not show, I will fill in and you can play round 5 if you want to.
i have dropped esoteric a pm but he hasnt been on here since first week of July so i am guessing he may have gone awol.

Ok, you can thank me later, his ill prepared attack out in the open just gave you the best German score so far.

I do have one battle now that I can use as a AAR to show how a attack using the mass of the british firepower and taking on the pak front works and that there is nothing good about focusing on the left flank woods. best to bypass then to a certain extent.

But I should have kept quiet. But with the site going down and the issues with the 5th round start, it is somewhat screwed in general.

I had battles start almost 6 weeks apart from each other.

The battles for the top spots were well underway so i was not too concerned about the impact it would or could have to them at that point. But I admit, I was still in the wrong for doing it.

Ok, you can thank me later, his ill prepared attack out in the open just gave you the best German score so far.

I do have one battle now that I can use as a AAR to show how a attack using the mass of the british firepower and taking on the pak front works and that there is nothing good about focusing on the left flank woods. best to bypass then to a certain extent.

But I should have kept quiet. But with the site going down and the issues with the 5th round start, it is somewhat screwed in general.

I had battles start almost 6 weeks apart from each other.

The battles for the top spots were well underway so i was not too concerned about the impact it would or could have to them at that point. But I admit, I was still in the wrong for doing it.
No worries mate....I discussed it with @StoneAge at the time and he was already set up for an attack over the open ground. It was purely a coincidence that it occurred on the turn after your comments and in any case I was well prepared for it, so it didn't have any negative effect on the enjoyment of the battle.

No worries mate....I discussed it with @StoneAge at the time and he was already set up for an attack over the open ground. It was purely a coincidence that it occurred on the turn after your comments and in any case I was well prepared for it, so it didn't have any negative effect on the enjoyment of the battle.
Well played, fella. Wonder how Meatetr and Mad Mike are getting on? Good luck for the final result.

Well played, fella. Wonder how Meatetr and Mad Mike are getting on? Good luck for the final result.
We only got 5 mins left in our battle! It did appear he pushed forward out of the tree line from Sly's comments. But might have been a coincidence. Doesn't really matter since it didn't work out for the Brits. He did manage to limp away two heavies back behind the tree line. The Germans have taken the field!

The AAR's for this battle are going to make some interesting reading. What I want to know is more about the initial plans that people had and if anybody even gave the British right a thought and why they dismissed it as an attack plan.

Back
Top Bottom