Trump

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
As a U.S. citizen I'm going to go ahead and apologize to the entire world, because it's looking more and more like Trump is going to be president. I'm a conservative Republican, but if it comes down to Trump Vs Clinton, I'll vote "none of the above".

How hard is it to become a citizen of Australia?

Happy to read that Trump isn't OK die every conservatieve Republican.

:D

article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.jpg

Before you delete the subject if it happens, I'll be heading for, wait, I was gonna say Canada, but no.:p

Actually, I hear that Iceland is the best kept secret in the northern hemisphere. English is spoken well, the girls are gorgeous, and beer is always cold! Not sure if consuming Lutefisk is required. Unlike Quebec, you don't get frowned upon for not speaking a non-English tongue . . . :kilroy:

Reactions: mTk
I'm playing FO4 atm. Perhaps I should learn how to play it better. :(
What system are you playing it on? I'm thinking of finally buying the kids one and am leaning towards a PS4.

As a U.S. citizen I'm going to go ahead and apologize to the entire world, because it's looking more and more like Trump is going to be president. I'm a conservative Republican, but if it comes down to Trump Vs Clinton, I'll vote "none of the above".

How hard is it to become a citizen of Australia?

Let me know what you do for a living and I'll let you know. :) Seriously Australian Migration Policy is a part of my real life job as a labour market economist.

My pal and his family just moved to Adelaide... my other pals moved to Perth... I would love to move but Stacy is a home bird.

Adelaide = SA (South Australia)
Perth = WA (Western Australia)

Well I hope your mates had jobs when they moved. Looks like on the face of it your labour market is starting to look a bit better than ours! :) (And the UK Statistical Service is garbage for accessing data!)

upload_2016-2-26_15-3-45.png

Our unemployment rates are taking a hit this quarter though as the oil industry has collapsed and thats one of the major sectors in the north east of Scotland.

My pals that moved over... one is a police officer and the other is a child carer.

Back
Top Bottom