Upgrade 2.0 problems and bugs

Any more crashing cases or the games are now stable on you guys' sides? Just want to update the situation. I still only have two games going (with Cargol and shorker), both are fine.

Here's a screen shot of the above mentioned bug.

Despite the bug, I can not help but to admire the detail in the sole of the GI's boot.

bugreport1_zps0f8c9ab5.jpg

Anyone know which mods do work?

A bit how long is a piece of string but are there certain categories that do or don't?

So far no problems with playing a game under 2.0, but I have noticed small teams like mortars and HMG's have a tendency to lose a single soldier who gets caught on terrain or keep returning to it's original starting location. This happened before in CMBN but seems more frequent with the 2.0 upgrade. Only tested with British forces.

All interesting observations. Good so for , no major issues, seems like :) Thanks guys!

Take a look at the Attachment, on turn 6 which it should be, I did the moves hit the red button, the blue line started to move and then froze, came out of it and did the moves again and the same thing happened.

Funny things are happening here since the game upgraded to 2, I have tried doing a QB which you get as far as choosing forces send it back and 0n No2 the game just won't open,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

reading on the BF forums there are a few bugs and a lot of people are having problems so we will hope for fix in the new year

I'm having huge issues with weapon crews deciding to run back to their original deployment position at random points of the game, including during deployment!

I understand this is a know bug, but it never happened to me before 2.0....

I'm having huge issues with weapon crews deciding to run back to their original deployment position at random points of the game, including during deployment!

Plus one for this bug. In the game I'm currently recording for video AAR I've got two mortar teams 'trapped' in a building. Also happened to some HMG teams but been able to 'free' them by recommitting their orders every turn or so. Has occurred to be before 2.0, but seems to be very frequent now.

I've noticed something similar. As I don't play many battles at the same time it's a first for me.

Sc
I have that 5% loading bug too, BF will deliver a fix they say. Patiance chaps.
Scenario battles for this solider until it's fixed.
scenario also have there problems.......tried a large scenario with Johnsy and it kept freezing, also doing a smaller one with Bidermann and some of my forces just disappear on some moves......Not Good

Back
Top Bottom