Upgrade 2.0 problems and bugs

Sc

scenario also have there problems.......tried a large scenario with Johnsy and it kept freezing, also doing a smaller one with Bidermann and some of my forces just disappear on some moves......Not Good

I hear that squad members and squads move back to there starting location. I had a mortar team move to another part of the map.

I'm pretty over it. I only purchased the game a few months ago, then spent $10 on a patch, which didn't really phase me, only to have it ruin the main reason I purchased the game in the first place, PBEm!

The MG team (and mortar team) problems with wandering off and deploying assbackwards from face command, etc., is a known bug that Steve of BFC said (just a couple of days ago on the BFC Forum) would be fixed "very soon" in 2.01. In the context of his post, it was clear it would in fact be addressed pronto. Hope so.

What are you guys doing in the meantime to work around this? I seen someone post to issue a move command and then a face command and deploy at the end. The next turn plot your fire mission. Anyone try this yet. I know in a current game with Marseau right now I have mortar crews all over the damn place. Two soldiers here, two there, another two over there?

Encid, that worked for me so far with MG teams...didn't try it with mortars yet.

Back
Top Bottom