Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Just found this on You tube......when I was in my early 20's my mate's dad always had this album on the record player......my mate hated it......I, on the other hand, thought it was fantastic........he had a really neat Marantz stereo system and the quality of sound from it was fabulous.
I have to thank my dad in particular for my love of music and for allowing me to listen to such a wide variety as I was growing up.

Put some headphones on and take a listen.

Steve

just in case you were in any doubt about how tight Chase were as a band........

That is one band I would dearly have loved to see live!!

Steve

Kudos to the bass player........very subtle but central to the song........

Steve

It's cool how they can barely keep the grins off their faces - they are enjoying playing together.

The accordion is a fascinating instrument eh? Seems 'old world', like something out of Steampunk.
Looks challenging to play. You've got the regular keyboard, plus the secondary one (not sure what these do - maybe effects or octaves? And the whole time you've got to work the bellows.

If FGM did jazz....... notice the snazzy suit that Bootie is wearing as compere...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Other than the cat playing the guitar looks similar to the caveman in the Geico commercials, these guys (Thanks to Steve) I look for now on Youtube.
What talent on all instruments and vocals

Other than the cat playing the guitar looks similar to the caveman in the Geico commercials, these guys (Thanks to Steve) I look for now on Youtube.

Mmmm nice!!
The subtle organ does it for me.
Let’s have a whip round and buy the drummer a shirt

This is quite catchy........

Steve

Beautifully sung, with a gorgeous backdrop.............

Steve

Back